Economy Range Woodworking Vice
• These are manufactured from close-grained grey cast iron for long trouble free service.
• Accurately machined housings assure smooth sliding movement. Accurately fitted solid steel guide rods reduce wear and tear giving the vices a smooth and true parallel action, free of side or cross deflection
• Vice jaws are equipped with a “TOE – IN” feature. When fully closed, the jaws meet only at the top to provide even clamping on the whole depth of the work piece
• Square body seating provides easy fitment under the bench top so that jaws are flush with the bench top
• The steel main screw has Buttress threads for smooth, accurate and responsive adjustment.
• Body and sliding jaw have provision for attaching wooden liners to protect the vice, the work piece and working tools
|Item Code No.||Jaw Width/MM||Jaw Width/Inch||Jaw Opening MM||Jaw Opening Inch||Weights||Packing|
|WV/E/175||175 mm||7 inch||150mm||6 Inch||2.50 kgs.||4 pcs.|
|WV/E/225||225MM||9 Inch||225mm||9 Inch||5.50 kgs.||2 pcs.|