Wood Working Vice – Quick Release With Dog
• A traditional pattern woodworking vice equipped with the quick release mechanism.
• Simply pressing the trigger initiates the quick action, with the front jaw sliding freely,
thereby allowing large or small work pieces to be interchanged smoothly.
• Releasing the trigger returns the mechanism to normal for fine adjustment.
• A very useful feature in repetitive work situations
• Vices are equipped with an adjustable front dog which when used in conjunction
with a bench stop allows oversize work pieces too large to be held between the jaws,
to be securely held. This useful addition provides a normal vice and a tail vice in one tool.
• Manufactured from close-grained grey cast iron, these robust vices have accurately machined
housings for smooth sliding movement and true parallel action free of side or cross movement
• Vice jaws are equipped with a “TOE – IN” feature. When fully closed the jaws meet only at the
top to provide even clamping on the whole depth of the work piece.
• The steel main screw has Buttress threads for smooth, accurate and responsive adjustment
• Body and sliding jaw have provision for attaching wooden liners to protect the vice, the work piece and working tools
|Item Code No.||Jaw Width/MM||Jaw Width/Inch||Jaw Opening MM||Jaw Opening Inch||Weights||Packing|
|WV/QRWD/175||175mm||7 Inch||200mm||8 Inch||8.250 kgs.||2 pcs.|
|WV/QRWD/225||225mm||9 Inch||340mm||13.5 Inch||15.500 kgs.||2 pcs.|
|WV/QRWD/250||270mm||10.5 Inch||400mm||16 Inch||17.000 kgs.||1 pcs.|